Parish children, pre-school through grade 12, are provided with religious and social awareness instruction and activities. This activity is held on Sunday mornings at 9:30 before the 10:45 Mass. The teachings focus on the Feast days and the Liturgical year calendar.
- Promote a strong community
- Enrich understanding of Scripture
- Cultivate seeds of peace, social justice, stewardship, and discipleship
- Practice service for the Church and for others
- Develop prayer habits and learn Catholic traditions
- Explore church liturgy
Therese Spencer, 747-4242